H2n0 Waterless Wash 16oz.
H2nO Waterless Wash and Wax is a revolutionary new way to clean, polish and protect your vehicle.
H2nO Waterless Wash and Wax is a technique developed to wash and wax a vehicle without the use of any water. This technique uses many different ingredients, including wetting agents, lubricants, waxes and protectants. The detergents and wetting agents combine to soften and emulsify surface grime, while lubricants attach a microscopic layer of protectant to the surface.
H2nO Waterless Wash and Wax lifts dirt from the vehicle by emulsification. This is done by products surrounding dirt molecules, lifting them from the paint surface before you start to wipe. At the same time, the application process initiates the cross chain polymer linking process that results in a shiny showroom finish. All this happens very rapidly due to the balance of ingredients within the product itself. Application is quick and easy and the process does not involve high pressure or any extensive rubbing. It does not require "soaking" or using high volume of the product.
1. Fold your towel so there are 8 usable sides.
2. Starting at the top of the vehicle (the cleanest part), spray a panel generously with your waterless wash. The size of the panel depends on how large an area you can spray and wipe dry before it dries on its own. Generally speaking, half the roof or half the hood is a good size section.
3. Wipe lightly in one direction. There’s no need to apply significant pressure and doing so can result in micro scratches. Note: If you wipe in a circular motion, you’re wiping the dirt you’ve just removed back over the section you’ve just cleaned. It’s counterproductive.
4. As you’re wiping, pay attention to the cleanliness of the towel. When one side becomes soiled, switch to a new side of the towel. Remember, you’ve got 8 sides to work with and hopefully some extra towels, too.
5. Wipe the section completely dry and move on to the next section